Re: Summary of Landing Task For Call 11.10.2013

Dear list,

Any news about when I can try Ubuntu OS in my nexus phone, but with phone
Network functionality working ?

I tried last friday to flash radio-mako-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1700.84.img on
my nexus 4. It's a nice computer now, but doesn't ring, since I could not
connect to any network here in Germany.

Any expected day where this will be enabled. Can I help on anything as a
tester ?

Great project! I can't wait to make a successful test with the net
functionality working