Re: Installing click packages without Ubuntu-one

Hi,

Additionally, I'd like to be able to install click packages using the
file manager GUI. Just like apks in Android (if you enable that
feature, which is also a security risk if you don't know what you're
doing).

Last time I tried it didn't work, but it was a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
Florian