Re: Installing click packages without Ubuntu-one

On 14 October 2013 22:20, Martin Albisetti <argentina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Michal Suchanek <hramrach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It's to make the device suck more.
>>
>> If Google or Apple can release sucky devices why not Canonical?
>
> Thank you for your valuable contribution to the conversation.

srsly, I want my favourite apps to converge to my flash drive, not an
online account.

I do have and will continue to have in the forseeable future devices
that are not always online and for those apps in my ubuntu one account
are next to useless.

I faced this "feature" on Android and it really sucks. It turns my
Android device to completely useless piece of junk. I hoped that I
could improve on that by installing Ubuntu but now I see that I have
to look elsewhere.

Thanks you very much.

Michal