Re: API for messaging

On Monday 14 October 2013 16:37:45 Israel wrote:
> Hi is anyone aware of the API to integrate with messaging service for
> the Ubuntu Touch platform?  I would also like to integrate with the
> desktop messaging menu services as well.  I was not able to find this
> information on the developer website, though I may have missed it.
> Could anyone point me to the correct web page and/or give me any
> pointers (is there a component I must import, or C++ header to include,
> or js file, etc... etc..)
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Also, is there an API to integrate into the Music App yet, along with
> the sound menu for Desktop?  It seems like both messaging and sound
> should be easy to integrate for both platforms by using some singular
> header, or whatever.  Any help or information would be very much
> appreciated!

When you start a new topic, please don't hit reply on an existing topic.
Instead, start a new email and enter the mailing list's address.
As your message will be mixed into the other thread it's most likely not be
read by many people and you won't get good replies.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thread%20hijacking
http://i.imgur.com/w50LIln.png