Re: Installing click packages without Ubuntu-one

On 15.10.2013 12:04, Michal Suchanek wrote:
Ok, so I am on a PC so how do I download a click package from The Store?

I tried looking around a bit but did not figure it out. Did not even
find The Store tbh.

Installing apps from the Ubuntu Store [1] requires you to log in to Ubuntu One, what's so difficult to understand about this? It's the publisher's choice - if they want to provide it in a different way, they'll just put the .click on their website or wherever.

That's nice but there are devices that can download a package and save
it on a card or flash drive but don't have adb so it would be much
nicer if it was doable without adb.

MTP, and you have a terminal app on the phone while no one's developed a UI for it.

Can you please stop fishing for holes in this?

[1] https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/click-apps/
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.