Messaging API

Hi is anyone aware of the API to integrate with messaging service for
the Ubuntu Touch platform?  I would also like to integrate with the
desktop messaging menu services as well.  I was not able to find this
information on the developer website, though I may have missed it.
Could anyone point me to the correct web page and/or give me any
pointers (is there a component I must import, or C++ header to include,
or js file, etc... etc..)

Thanks so much!

Also, is there an API to integrate into the Music App yet, along with
the sound menu for Desktop?  It seems like both messaging and sound
should be easy to integrate for both platforms by using some singular
header, or whatever.  Any help or information would be very much
appreciated!

p.s. thanks Michael

--
Regards