Re: can't get SMS from services without number

Hi,

Yeah, I've discovered this too last friday and reported bugs for this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/telephony-service/+bug/1238933
https://bugs.launchpad.net/telephony-service/+bug/1238939

Would be great if you could confirm them and add the details about the google 2
factor auth. Hopefully they will gain some priority... Not being able to
receive phone calls from hidden numbers is quite a bummer in dogfooding for me
too :/

Br,
Michael