Re: Messaging API

On 10/16/2013 11:05 AM, Robert Park wrote:
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Awesome!!  That is exactly what I need.. one last thing... does the Gwibber
API (from the page you gave me) reflect the current friends-app  API for
social media, or do I need to use one of the Online Accounts API instead?
Again, thank you for your help!!
Hmmm, that Gwibber page is very outdated, definitely does not reflect
any APIs currently present in Saucy. You're definitely better off
going through Online Accounts.
Great! It seemed most likely to use Online Accounts (as that is an item in the system settings in 13.10)

I appreciate the help!

--
Regards