Re: Ubuntu for phone is here!

Congrat's to the team!

I am just an end user (running ubuntu for many years), and have been trying UT on a N4 since it was first released as a dev preview.

I must say, that watching this evolve in front of me has been amazing to watch.  Based on earlier paces, I didnt think this would be ready.  I have no idea how you all managed to pull this off.  I have flashed v100 and will try to use it as my daily driver for a while.

Congrats again to the team.  I hope this is incredibly successful.  The dream of a single device to rule them all is starting to come into reach.

CK