Re: Ubuntu for phone is here!

I second Chris K's comment. I've been using/testing Ubuntu Touch since
February of this year. The last two builds were fairly solid, a few bugs
made daily usage a little tough at times. So far, build 100 is working
quite well.
It has been incredible watching and being a part (very small part) of this
process. I hope to be able to be more involved with app testing and
building in the future.

Keep up the great work.

Alan O'Dannel