camera-app vs. webbrowser-app autopilot dependencies

Hi,

so when I install camera-app-autopilot on trust build #1, I simply get:

  camera-app-autopilot
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

When I do the same for webbrowser-app-autopilot, I get quite a bunch
of things installed on my phone:

  binutils dpkg-dev libclass-isa-perl libdpkg-perl libgdbm3 libswitch-perl
  libtimedate-perl make patch perl perl-modules python-mock
  ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot ubuntu-ui-toolkit-doc ubuntu-ui-toolkit-examples
  xz-utils
Suggested packages:
  binutils-doc debian-keyring make-doc ed diffutils-doc perl-doc
  libterm-readline-gnu-perl libterm-readline-perl-perl libpod-plainer-perl
  python-mock-doc
Recommended packages:
  gcc c-compiler build-essential fakeroot libalgorithm-merge-perl
  libfile-fcntllock-perl
  binutils dpkg-dev libclass-isa-perl libdpkg-perl libgdbm3 libswitch-perl
  libtimedate-perl make patch perl perl-modules python-mock
  ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot ubuntu-ui-toolkit-doc ubuntu-ui-toolkit-examples
  webbrowser-app-autopilot xz-utils
0 upgraded, 17 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 12.7 MB of archives.

Olivier? Do you know if all those depends are actually needed when
running webbrowser_app autopilot? Maybe it's just a packaging thingy?

 - Alexander

Follow ups