Re: camera-app vs. webbrowser-app autopilot dependencies

Hello!

webbrowser-app-autopilot depends on ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot which
provides reusable emulators(helpers) to easily interact with different
components of the ubuntu-ui-toolkit while writing autopilot tests. The
dependencies come from there. Many other apps depend on
ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot
as well.

Some packaging expert will need to look at ubuntu-ui-toolkit-autopilot and
see if we can do some packaging changes there to reduce the deps.

Thanks!