Re: Ubuntu touch

Hi,

Le 21/10/2013 12:54, hichem chouaibi a écrit :
est ce que ubuntu touch marche sur une tablet sanei N10???

N'oubliez pas que cette liste est anglophone !
Please don't forget that this list is english spoken/written ;-)

The official device list is there :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices

So, currently, only Nexus devices are officially supported.
And, if you read Rick Spencer blog [1], part "Will Ubuntu Work on My Tablet?", it's clear that the current 1.0 version is correct only on Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4. As an owner of a Nexus 7, I confirm :-/ But I guess it's just a matter of days/weeks before the tablet version becomes usable.

Michel

[1] http://theravingrick.blogspot.fr/2013/10/ricks-ubuntu-for-phones-faq.html