Re: TTS

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:28:47AM EST, Israel wrote:
> I may have been too brief in my initial e-mail.
> I am looking for something (like festival, espeak, picoTTS, etc...)

I started working on some TTS bindings to use the speech-dispatcher framework during saucy. I need to get them finished, hopefully for 14.04. Other work will also be needed in speech-dispatcher itself to take care of the confinement related stuff, and the bindings are still very early days, but they do basically work at the moment.

Luke