Re: Nice build the latest! But still can't get Wi-Fi

Hi Martin,

can you please fetch the syslog after reproducing the issue and create a bug
report for NetWorkmanager on launchpad.net?

adb pull /var/log/syslog

If possible, please also try it with another WiFi access point and see if the
same issues happens. This sounds like it could be related to WiFi power
management. Maybe try disabling that in your access point as a temporary
workaround until this is fixed.

Hope this helps,
Michael