Re: Any offline map application / existing Ubuntu app that can be used ?

Hi,

I have put up the source code with tiny instructions here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~fherb/+junk/pam

Usual procedures for compiling and running apps on the phone apply. Future plans include creating click a package of course.

Have fun! Let me know what you think or if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Fabian