Re: Any offline map application / existing Ubuntu app that can be used ?

On Wed, 2013-10-23 at 09:28 +0200, Martin Fasani wrote:
>       *
>         Another recommendation will be to move the navigation bar on
>         the top. I see no innovation in doing it the opposite way:
>         it's just not natural to have it on the bottom

Controls for ALL apps are hidden in the toolbar along the bottom. It
wouldn't make sense to put it at the top, as it would then be
inconsistent with the rest of the OS. Once you've adjusted to the OS
design, you might find it more natural to be at the bottom. (Also, slide
to reveal from top would just trigger the indicators.)