Re: camera-app vs. webbrowser-app autopilot dependencies

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Steve Langasek <
steve.langasek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     """Return the command to launch qmlscene for autopilot tests."""
>     # We need to specify qt5 because qtchooser doesn't have a default
>     # configuration on devices and it seems the environment variable
>     # QT_SELECT=qt5 doesn't work for autopilot tests. --Mirv - 2013-10-03
>
> Maybe we could get to the bottom of why that's not working, instead of
> bypassing the interface?  This seems to work fine from the commandline.

+1 to that. According to Mirv, the root of the problem is that we are using
qmlscene. I would love a better way to launch the apps from the tests,
maybe it's upstart, maybe it's making a replacement for qmlscene. I suppose
this is a good discussion to revive. I'm adding Mirv to the thread because
I understood half of what he explained to me :)

pura vida.
--
¡paz y baile!
http://one.ubuntu.com