Re: Predictive text

On Thursday 24 October 2013 15:25:51 Martin Fasani wrote:
> There is a serious usability issue as you may know:
>
> Clicking on a predictive choice should add "word " (word plus space ) this
> is very important and should not be hard to implement. Otherwise it's not
> very usable since you have to press space every time.

Good catch! Can you please file a bug for this here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/

> One more request: Can anyone please tell me if there is any combination of
> keys to make a screenshot ?
> (In Android was Power und Volume down at the same time if I remember well)

I don't think we can take screenshots with Mir yet (Someone from the Mir team
please correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure if we have a bug report/feature
request for that yet and where it is on the roadmap.

Br,
Michael