problems submitting application

If this isn't the proper place, I would appreciate it if you could direct me
to the correct place.

When submitting my app the review had problems with my *.desktop file.  So
after correcting them I figured I could resubmit the app of the same version.
I clicked the resubmit button like a dummie and caused the same click package
to go into review, which would have the same problem.

I decided to just delete the app from MyApps and start fresh.  That prolly
wasn't a good idea.

Now when trying to publish my app, on the General submit screen, in Package
name field i'm getting the following:

Package name   feed-the-aggregator
You already have a Click Package with this package name.
The package name for this application. Letters, numbers or hyphens allowed
only.

Perhaps there are some db entries left over from my previous attempts that can
be cleared?

I appreciate any assistance.
Thanks

Follow ups