Re: Mappero (map application) on Ubuntu Touch

Hey Alberto,

that's great news, thanks for sharing. The location service is
working, however, time to first fix will be quite high as you are most
likely doing a cold start and we are not using agps capabilities, yet.
Thus, placing the phone close to a window for ~20 minutes should give
you a location fix.

I'm assuming that you are using qtlocation. Is that correct?

Cheers,

  Thomas