CI vanguard rotation now in place

This past Monday the Continuous Integration team started a rotation of
shifts as the vanguard in #ubuntu-ci-eng on Freenode and #ci on
Canonical IRC.

The person listed as the vanguard in the channel topic is on the hook
for answering your immediate questions about the CI infrastructure. If
you have a pressing issue, please ping them in the channel and they
will coordinate a fix.

They may not solve the problem directly themselves, but they will
ensure that you can carry on with your work while they work with those
responsible for specific pieces to bring resolution.

The full schedule can be found in the CI team calendar:
http://bit.ly/ubuntu-ci-vanguard

Please note that while we have continuous coverage from the start of
the UK morning, there are some spans of time where we have no one
available to help you. We will work to decrease the size of these
spans as we grow experience in this process.

More information about what our vanguard does can be found here:
https://wiki.canonical.com/UbuntuEngineering/CI#Vanguard

Thanks!