Re: Url Dispatcher

On Wed, 2013-10-30 at 10:14 +0100, Sam Segers wrote:

> Is there an eta for being able to recieve url calls in your own
> application?

It's on my TODO list, I don't have a specific ETA.

> That brings another question to how to form a url for music for a
> internet stream? Now the music only filters music:///* and
> file:///home/*/Music/*. Is it also possible to implement options.
> Something like starttime....

I'm not sure quite what you're asking for, do you want to launch another
app to play the music?  There is a music-service planned that will allow
playing music for you.  That's not a URL dispatcher thing, it'll have
its own API.

> Last thing is if i can test this on desktop. I tried url-dispatcher
> but it does nothing.

Hmm, it does work for me on the desktop.  Do you have upstart-app-launch
installed?  I also believe that if you're not using the QPA for Ubuntu
Touch QUrls resolve differently.  So it might not be calling URL
dispatcher.  You can force a call to URL Dispatcher using the
url-dispatcher-tools package.

Ted