Re: Url Dispatcher

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013, Sam Segers wrote:
> Yes to all. I meant the url-dispatcher tool from the url-dispatcher-tools
> package. I tried it from the terminal but it doesn't react nor give
> feadback for a music file. Apparently url-dispatcher
> settings:///system/wifi does work. I have touch-coreapps installed. It's
> also missing manpages and parsing -h or --help to it doesn't reveal much
> ether.

Maybe you have the music-app .deb installed and not the Click?  The
url-dispatcher routing table is currently hardcoded to the Click package
for the Music app (com.ubuntu.music Music) -- we need to fix this
hardcoding obviously and discuss how to allow others to get music://
URLs or other handlers.

--
Loïc Minier