Re: Should we remove cdimage-[touch,legacy]?

I apalogize I don't understand very well,
,

by system-image do you mean the use of system.img ? If so where can we
found this?

Last time I have a look on
trusty-preinstalled-touch-armhf.zip<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/current/trusty-preinstalled-touch-armhf.zip>scripts
unzip under directory ubuntu,

and not in a system.img file...

If so how, to inject needed files for device porting (70-device.rules,
device.conf etc etc..)?

If system.img design is completly different does it make a sence to port on
old design? Perhaps we have

porting problems that not appear in this new design, or perhaps we will
make functionnal a device that

become not in system-image...

Perhaps I'm completly wrong.. Sorry.

So my main trouble is if system-image is the way where can I find it to
adapt to my device?

Regards.