Re: What will QtQuick.Controls look like on Ubuntu Phone

Hello.

They are no supported at all.
It's sad, but if you want to write crossplatform apps with Qt/QML, you
should separate your logic and your UI.
Later UI should be ported for all platforms. In practice the difference
between platforms is not so big and often
caused by top level QML components, such as tabs and pages, while little
ones are more or less unified
(I mean checkboxes, buttons and so on).

Cheers,
Roman.