Re: Mobile Linux projects - cooperation between companies and communities

37 people filled the survey, but to have better representation it would be good if other people would also find a moment to fill it:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kHw7TFOlWTSyDDmNP0fPPuAt8zpCvRbbLsmX1Mqdmec/viewform

I will be grateful for your feedback as I want to prepare a good report.

Regards
Filip