Re: Should we remove cdimage-[touch,legacy]?

If you mean the images available here:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/current/
then please don't remove those.

I use the

*-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz and
*-preinstalled-touch-armel+grouper.zip all the time to test new
versions of Ubuntu touch installed with MultiROM to keep Android on
the Nexus 7 for "real" work. If they are removed, I will probably stop
testing Ubuntu touch.

The air based updates do not work at all with MultiROM:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-image/+bug/1212210

--
Marius