Re: Should we remove cdimage-[touch,legacy]?

It will be great if we can have a system.img like
*-preinstalled-touch-armhf.
tar.gz?

Another thing I don't understand, Air update is binary, so system.img is
check to see if not modified right?

Does it mean that is system.img directly changed (not mounted change  apply
by changing system.img data files)

I'm not sure to explain correctly, sorry.

There are files created on run in var/logs, in phablet home and installed
user applications witch modify system.img,

how  does it work? Does some dirs are out of system.img ? If so
*-preinstalled-touch-armhf.gz don't reflect dirs

in system.img?

Regards,
François.