Re: Keyboard layout

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the input. I will try this for the keyboard layout. As I stated below, I have tried the auto-caps command without any result. I guess that is what you meant with the "predicitive-text true" command...? I will try that again also.

I assume that these commands could also be issued from the terminal app on the device, or?

Thank you,
Tomas