Landing plan - Tuesday 5th November

So, we kicked off image 11.

Unfortunately, we can't release that image, seems that friends created a lot of system idling issue impacting the image itself. We reverted it. We have hope image 12 is then going to fix this (the imports from debian and other distro uploads doesn't seem to have had any impact).

At the same time, we tried to prepare the autopilot 1.4 rollout mentionned yesterday, we released all components with 1.3 before the big jump: all apps, unity8, keyboard… Unfortunately, it seems that the ubuntu-ui-toolkit wasn't releasable this morning (we have some AP tests failing). So everything is delayed (we have a fix now but need to certify it).

We have people monitoring this, then, they will flip on autopilot/autopilot-gtk/autopilot-qt and xpathselect 1.4. Thomi and the QA team will work on getting their AP 1.4 compatible branches in. Tomorrow, we'll try to release everything (only containing those changes, so please please, as already told, nobody merge anything on those branches) and be done.

Consequently, image #12 will be kicked in later on, as soon as the toolkit makes it in, and will have a lot of refreshed apps as a consequence :)

Cheers,
Didier

Follow ups