Re: bad Problem: No way to charge credit with Prepaid

I see that has been reported at the end of June. Thanks Roman

But the tone thing, for example when dialing a service that requires you to
introduce numbers should be a different bug. Because that would be an
alternative to charge it in the meanwhile.

Getting out the Sim and molesting somebody else to charge my own credit is
not good. This bug must be addressed right away, is really a stopper :(