Re: Porting issues

One more question.

"Manual Download & Installation" section on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Install mentions
a saucy-preinstalled-touch-armel+grouper.zip as a second step in this
process. In case of my own port, should it become something like
cm-10.1-20131101-UNOFFICIAL-tilapia.zip which is generated by Android build?

Also, it is unclear for me whether this step is really needed after
fastbooting recovery, boot, system in the first step?