Re: [Design] Landing plan - Tuesday 5th November

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 06.11.2013, 09:40 +0100 schrieb Olivier Tilloy:

> Those failures are due to the new default behaviour of the toolbar
> (shown by default, automatically hides after 5 seconds).

do we know who made this decision and if they actually tried to use
their phone with this change for a while ?

it is extremely annoying behaviour in any app that has an input field at
the bottom (i.e. the messaging app)

while i agree we need to make the toolbar easier discoverable slapping
people in the face with it on start of every app feels like a very odd
decision ...

ciao
	oli