Re: [Design] Landing plan - Tuesday 5th November

I made the changes, as requested by design. See the description of this
bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1207369

I'm not sure if everybody can read the design specs that are linked there,
but the changes are described in more detail there.

I don't know if the change is final and what user testing will teach us
about this behavior.

Tim.