IMPORTANT: Upgrading phone to trusty image

Hi all,

I upgraded my phone to the trusty image today using phablet-tools, but got hit
with a bug that resulted in losing all my data. (bye bye pictures!)

Although the best way to do the upgrade was mentioned on the list, I noticed it
too late, so here is the current info so nobody else gets hit with data loss:

Do _NOT_ use phablet-flash from the phablet-tools package that is currently in
saucy.

Either do:

1- adb shell system-image-cli -c trusty -b 0 -v

or

2- Install the updated phablet-tools saucy package from the
ppa:phablet-team/tools PPA.

Marc.

Follow ups