Re: 3g not working on Nexus 4 after upgrade to 14.04 (r100)

On 11/06/2013 02:01 AM, Roman S. Pavlov wrote:
Hi all,
Under 13.10 (r100) 3g works fine, but after upgrade phone cannot sign
into data network.
Does anybody else suffered from this problem?

Roman -

I haven't heard of anyone else reporting problems with 3g on a Nexus4. What image are you running ( ie. what's the output from 'system-image-cli -i' )?

I just manually flashed ( image #10 ) my Nexus4 using the phablet-tools from the PPA this morning, and everything works as expected.

If you're still having problem, could you please file a bug?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+filebug

Regards,
/tony