[DEVELOPMENT] /var/lib/lxc/android/system.img? Need help on touch script

Hello,

Using system.img instead of old ubuntu dir for flipped model result in
touch script fail initrd: device is unknow.

I use trusty-preinstalled-touch-armhf.zip from
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/current

 'touch' script try to :

*mount -o loop,ro ${rootmnt}/var/lib/lxc/android/system.img /android-system*

but I have *no system.img* here, only *rootfs *

Where does come from the rootfs here I don't knwon when this rootfs is
create (at install of trusty preinstalled-touch-armhf.zif) or by kernel
init ramdisk script?

So  I don't know which is in charge of creating *system.img* in
/var/lib/lxc/android/ and why I don't have this created?

Thank you for any help on this,
Regards

Follow ups