Re: [DEVELOPMENT] /var/lib/lxc/android/system.img? Need help on touch script

Thank you for your answer,

If I understand, android-ramdisk need to be in rootfs/boot/android-ramdisk
and roofs to be put in system.img format and put in
/var/lib/lxc/android/system.img? Thats rigtht?

If so, Witch process is suppose to do that, phablet tools during building
step? installation of trusty-preinstalled-touch-armhf.zip?  initrd scripts
in system base ? Perhaps I've missed some wiki page?

Regards.