1SS move evening update

Hello,

I just wanted to provide you with a quick update as Europe winds down
for the evening.

The phones are being delivered to 1SS by Rick as we speak and he's
going to spend the day wiring them up. As he needs to leave promptly
at 6pm today, there is a slight risk that all of the phones may not be
in place for the AM. We'll just have to work with what we have for the
landing task force in the morning, if that ends up being the case.

Meanwhile, the CI team is working really hard to get all of the
remaining services back online, especially those that support the
landing task force. There's some slight rearranging that needs to be
done to support the phones in the DC and the team is laying the
groundwork for that as I type. Larry will be online shortly to further
coordinate the efforts and I ask that as before, you leave him to it.
If you have critical questions, please direct them through the
vanguard in #ci.

Phoenix, ashes, and okiku are in need of some replacement hardware.
Rick is on this.

I'll be providing another update in the morning. Until then, thanks
for your continued patience while we finish off the last pieces.