[DEV] Porting Ubuntu Touch to K860 (Stuttgart)

Hi, I'm a noob here, and I'm trying to port ubuntu touch developer preview
to Lenovo K860 (Stuttgart). I'm using CM 10.1 as the base. I've followed
everything in the guide except the apparmor stuff and patches from
Touch/AndroidDevel (Do I need to do that too? Because I downloaded the repo
from phablet-saucy). The compile process goes just fine. But when I try to
boot it, it stucks at Lenovo logo (Splash screen). Adb doesn't detect it so
I don't know how to debug it. So, can anyone please tell me where the
problem possibly lies and how can I fix/'debug it? Thanks :)