Re: Update from r100 to 14.04

hi,
On Mo, 2013-11-18 at 15:23 +0100, Tomas Ö wrote:
> Ok,
>
> realizing I sounded somewhat unappreciative earlier, let me rephrase my
> question:
>
> I am on the trusty channel discussed in this thread. I received an OTA
> update to r10 two weeks ago and was merely wondering if there has been
> any updates to this channel since?
nope, hasn't ... the testing infrastructure moved and was mostly down
over the last week, so we couldn't do any quality testing ...

with the infrastructure back up again, an issue with the keyboard not
showing up manifested in the proposed image, as long as this is not
fixed we will not promote anything to normal trusty.

ciao
	oli