Re: Update from r100 to 14.04

When I type this in this terminal:

adb shell system-image-cli --channel trusty -b 0

the terminalfreezes for about 4 to five minutes and I get this output:

lukas@Workstation:~$ adb shell system-image-cli --channel trusty -b 0

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *

* daemon started successfully *

lukas@Workstation:~$

So basically nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong?