NemoMobile FolderListModel

Hi all,

In my epub reader app Beru, I use nemomobile.folderlistmodel to get a list of epub files on the device. This used to work on the devices, but a few weeks ago, users started reporting errors like:

	module "org.nemomobile.folderlistmodel" is not installed

I notice that the music app, from which I originally stole this code, got rid of it some time ago. But the file manager still depends on this. So, is this still in the Ubuntu Touch images, or has it been removed? If it's there, what do I need to do to get access to it? If it's gone, how does the file manager manage to use it?

And for the future, is there some way to note in the click package what (deb) packages it depends on, so users can get something better than runtime errors when those packages get removed from the images?

Thanks,
Robert

Follow ups