Re: Any tips on getting more usable terminal settings with 'adb shell'?

On Di, 2013-11-19 at 15:18 -0200, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Chris Wayne
> <chris.wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         I was thinking of adding something like this to phablet-tools
>         as phablet-shell.  Any thoughts?
>

> That's what might be discussed here [1], Andy already has a similar MR
> for this and has had it on hold for a while (although it was more of
> an attempt to deal with a possible adb -> ssh migration for our
> defaults)
>
> [1]
> http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1311/meeting/22106/core-1311-complete-developer-mode-integration/

well, i would still like us to have a tool (phablet-shell, udb ...
whatever) that we promote to users instead of adb but that is adb
"command compatible" ... that way we can make it a frontend to whatever
we like in the future ... i.e. replace adb with ssh in the backend ...
do something new etc etc

but lets keep that for the session

ciao
	oli