Re: Connect to phone from Mac

I've tried Android Filetransfer, it shows folders on the phone but gives an
error when trying to copy images etc. Will update it and try again.

Another thing I noticed that in ubuntu VM I got an error trying to copy
content from a network drive to the nexus - had to copy to local computer
HD first, and then to nexus