Re: Google/ASUS Nexus 7 3G

Great, thanks a lot, this worked with one of the latest trusty builds!

Thanks

Christoph

Am 19.11.2013 15:43, schrieb Sayantan Das:
Run this script after installing the image. This was developed by one of
the enthusiasts in this mailing list. It solves the problem with Nexus 7
3G . I have tested it with ubuntu saucy builds.

Regards,

*Sayantan Das*

Use Linux. Be free !
http://www.tuxtrix.com