[DEVELOPMENT] How to create recovery image?

Hello,

I don't see recovery.img in my out directory.
I tried also building "official" mako - same problem.

In CM source tree I can do mka recoveryimage and it works fine - I see messages related to "Making Recovery image...".

If I try this in UT tree I am getting "no rule" error.

What is causing this? How to make recovery? Is CM recovery same as UT recovery - I read UT is different.

Hmmm..on another machine I see recovery.img created for mako. The only difference is Ubu12.04 on the first and Ubu13.10 on second (host OS).

Any tips?

Thanks
-Ivo