Re: [DEVELOPMENT] How to create Android/Ubuntu zip files when building from source?

Once your cyanogen/android parts build correctly, it's quite easy actually:
flash the cm-date-unofficial.zip created during compile (it's in
out/target/product/devicename/), then flash the trusty-preinstalled-armhf
zip file. Then you may have to adjust all kinds of things in android or
ubuntu parts to make it work with your device, i.e. even the boot might
fail. This still works for me as of November 19.

This is not the new "systemimg" style, but it's the old-style "cdimage" way
of setting up things. It's still a flipped container model though, not the
very old "unflipped"  model. Afaik, it's still recommended for ports to use
cdimage style (but I'm possibly not very up to date regarding this).

Cheers
Florian