Re: Some tips to solve issues while installing TouchEmulator from scratch on an AMD64-system (Trusty)... and some problems

On 22 November 2013 14:24, Mirco Müller <mirco.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 22.11.2013 14:46, schrieb Mirco Müller:

>     In the meantime I already recognized errors in the avalanche of
> shell-output stating that my system was missing bison and flex. So I'm
> redoing several steps of the howto now with these parsers installed. I hope
> that this will solve the reported issues, otherwise I'll provide the
> requested log-outputs.
>
> I have the emulator running now. So all in all, I was missing:
>
> schedtool
> default-jdk
> gcc-4.8-multilib
> g++-4.8-multilib
> bison
> flex

Touch/Emulator page expects that one also has installed dependencies
for normal porting which are listed at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Porting

Which indirectly includes all of the above (g++multilib, brings both
multilib gcc toolchain packages packages) and openjdk-6-jdk provides a
jdk alternative.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.